*In Progress* 02/27/2019
Things I’ve Written or Appeared In
- All of my Florida Trail related posts
- Reconsidering The Florida Trail as a Valuable Long Distance Trail
- How to Thru-Hike the Florida Trail
- What It Takes To Be A Florida Trail Hiker in the FTA’s 2014 Winter Footprint magazine. It’s on page 15 if the doesn’t take you directly there.
- The Trail Show #21: The FT: I was a guest on the Trail Show podcast where I talked about the Florida Trail.
- Florida Hike! Wild Women Interview
Florida Trail Organizations
- The Florida Association
+Thru-Hiker Information Packet: information on permits, maps, and other vital information for your hike.
+End-to-End Hiker List
+Florida Trail Maps and Databook
- OutTrail.Work: Website for the Rice Creek/Etoniah Section of the Black Bear Chapter of the FT
- The Florida National Scenic Trail USFS Website
- Florida Trail Hikers Alliance
- Friends of the Florida Trail
- Hiking Trails for America
- Books & Articles
- 1100 Miles: Discovering Florida’s Hidden Trail via the Naples Daily News.
Hiker Websites and Social Media
I’ve gathered these from around the web—if you’d like to be included drop me an email or leave a comment on an episode!
Section Hikers/Day Hikers
Sunshine State Seekers: Honeybee & Water Bear
Hike with Heart: Pace Car
Boundless Roamad: Kyle ‘Mayor’ & Katana
Happiest Hiking: TJ & Mark
Charles ‘Nonsense’ Kory
Terry ‘Chief Shoeless’ Riley
Jameson ”Lorax’ Fetzer
Hiker Lore: Stretch & RamboJuice
Damfino Travels: Chandra “Damfino” Little
Blissful Hiking: Lauralee “Blissful” Bliss
Susanne’s Adventure Journal
Jess “Swamp Ape” Karcher
Amanda ‘Rainbow’ Hus